Tactical Pack G5 Geigerrig (RIG 1600) (Pressurized Water Bladder system)
1600 cubic inch pack with a PATENTED 100 oz (3 Liter) pressurized water system. Molle attachment points. Insulated Tube. 500D Cordura. Two large stowage compartments with separate, insulated compartment for the GEIGERRIG Hydration Engine. Back ventilation. Compression straps. Bed Roll Straps. Box-stitch reinforced pack handle. Load bearing waist belt with molle attachment points. Additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets. Carry it. Molle to it. (Length 21.5 Inches. Width 13 Inches.)
- Bladder: 100 oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- Capacity: 1600 Cubic inches of Pack Capacity with two large stowage compartments, additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets as well as side pockets.
- Molle: Front as well as on the load bearing waist belt.
- Pack Straps: Terraced overlay pack straps.
- Back Ventilation: High Density Mesh and Padding with Ventilation.
- Waist Strap: Removable Load Bearing Waist Belt with Molle for attaching holster, magazine compartment or other pockets.
- Pack Handle: Box Stitched and Reinforced
- Compression Straps: Two front compression straps
- Bed Roll Straps: Located at bottom of pack
- Drink Tube: Insulated
- Zippers: Long top zipper for accessing main compartment, mesh pockets and utility organizer. Long zipper for back panel and separate, insulated chamber for the 3L GEIGERRIG Hydration Engine.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Length: 21.5 inches
- Length: 13 inches