Hultafors Splitting Maul Axe -1500 grams KLY 7-1,5 SV
Splitting Axe made from Blasted Ironwork.
- This heavier axe is best suited to stronger wood. The shaft is curved and made from hickory.
- Splitting axe made from blasted and clear lacquered ironwork. The shaft is curved and made from hickory.
- This heavier axe, of the Hultafors Splitting axes, is best suited to splitting stronger wood.
- - The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional
- methods in use since 1697
- - The steel is stuck several times, increasing its density and thereby the
- the durability of the axe
- - Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not
- detracting from the strength of the edge
- - The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Shaft Length: 750 mm / 30 in
- Weight: 1500 g