Winnerwell Double Wall Chimney (Choose size)
Heat Protector Chimney G2 3.5" Patented Design
Strongly recommended where your chimney pipe exits the stove jack in your tent or shelter, the Winnerwell® 3.5'' Heat Protector Chimney Section is compatible with the Woodlander and Nomad series L-sized wood burning stoves. The double wall design prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting your exit point. The exterior diameter is 4.7 inches and is designed to fit perfectly with Winnerwell®
Plug Heat Protector Chimney into stove pipe at the position going through stove jack, one or more sections of Heat Protector Chimney will be needed based on usage.
WARNING: 1. If to use the Heat Protector Chimney G2 3.5'' only without the use of Flashing Kit, there will be potential risk of melting or burning the tents.
2. The Heat Protector Chimney G2 3.5'' must be installed on the third or higher than the third section chimney pipe of the stove.
Pipe Length: 430mm / 16.9in
Inner Pipe Diameter: 89mm / 3.5in
Weight: 1.57kg / 3.46lbs
Winnerwell Double Wall Chimney Pipe Section 2.5 Inch Medium Size Stoves
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL is durable and will never rust or corrode
- COMPATIBLE with medium size Winnerwell wood burning tent stoves with 2.5"diameter chimney pipes
- DIMENSIONS: 2.5"inner diameter, 4.7"outer diameter, 17"length
- DESIGNED with an outer diameter that perfectly fits with the Winnerwell Silicone Flashing Kit
- IDEAL FOR protecting the stove jack in tents and shelters from coming into direct contact with hot chimney pipes