UMAREX 4500psi READYAIR PCP AIRGUN COMPRESSOR
UMAREX READY AIR AIRGUN COMPRESSOR
Pre-Charged Pneumatic airguns are gaining in popularity like never before. The portable Umarex ReadyAir electronic airgun compressor now stands at the ready to reliably get your airgun's air tank back up to pressure for more shooting. The ReadyAir is a high-pressure air pump that doesn't need oil or a liquid-filled radiator for cooling. The advanced design of this compressor means there's less for you to worry about when filling. Just connect the power, set the smart digital control module for the pressure you require, and make the appropriate connections. Smart automatic overheating protection circuitry protects your investment so you'll keep enjoying fill after fill instead of worrying.
Filling the Umarex Gauntlet's 13 cubic inch tank from zero to 3000 PSI takes about 7 minutes. Top-offs are made in about 4 minutes. Filling the Umarex Hammer from empty takes approximately 27 minutes and much less time to top it off after a couple of shots. Larger tanks will require more fill time, but with the peace of mind that the smart auto heat protection offers, you can fill as needed without worry. The Umarex ReadyAir can handle fills up to 4,500 PSI to keep hard-hitting big bores and air archery rifles like the Umarex AirSaber flinging arrows with authority.
Umarex ReadyAir Features
- Oil-Free: Requires no oil!
- No Water Needed: Cooled by High Power Fans
- Digital Auto-Shut Off Controls: Stops at the Pressure You Set it To
- Smart Auto Shut Off Overheat Temperature Protection
- Simple to Operate and Maintain
- Robust Portable Design: Just 25 lbs.
- Legitimately Fills up to 4,500 psi: Ideal for Airgun Filling
- Powered by Electricity: Standard household 110 volt or 12 volts
- No External Converter Box!
- Dual Language Capability: English / Spanish
- High-Pressure Hose Included
- Long 12 volt Cables Included
- 110 volt Power Cable Included
- Maintenance Kit Included (suggested after 20 hours of operation)
Umarex ReadyAir Filling Times
All times are approximate.
Fill time can be affected by altitude and condition rings and seals.
Umarex Gauntlet with 13 cu in air cylinder
Empty to 3,000 psi
Umarex Hammer with 24 cu in air cylinder
28 cu in when completely void of air
Empty to 4,500 psi
Top Offs after two shots approx. 10 minutes
Umarex AirSaber with 14.6 cu in air cylinder
Empty to 3,625 psi
Empty to 3,300 psi
Umarex Origin .22 with 8.5 cu in air cylinder and Ever Pressure Tank System
Empty to 3,625 psi