UCO Vapor + Headlamp Rechargeable (300 Lumens)
The UCO Vapor 300 Lumen Variable Brightness LED Headlamp is a powerful extra-bright headlamp, perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, and other nighttime activities that require precision lighting. Featuring three white LED bulbs and one red LED bulb, the headlamp’s micro adjustable dial allows for smooth, adjustable brightness from zero to 300 lumens, as well as the ability to switch between white LED light or red LED night mode for maximum versatility. The adjustable strap and hinge ensures a secure and comfortable fit, while the fully-stitched, neoprene construction prevents constriction, and stretching of the headband over time. The UCO Vapor is available in two styles (sold separately): powered by three AAA batteries (not included) with a running time of up to 1.5 hours on high, 5.5 hours on medium, and 120 hours on low; or powered by a 520 mAh Li-Ion battery pack with micro-USB input (charging cable sold separately), with a running time of up to 0.8 hours on high, two hours on medium, and 40 hours on low. Both styles of headlamp have a swappable battery pack that can accommodate either AAA or rechargeable batteries. Headlamp is water resistant to IPX4, measures 2.3 x .65 x 1.4 inches, and weighs 3.7 ounces (with battery pack). One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Extra-bright 300 lumen LED headlamp features three white LED bulbs and one red LED bulb for maximum brightness and versatility when outside at night
- Micro adjustable dial allows for smooth, adjustable brightness from zero to 300 lumens, as well as flipping between white LED light or red LED mode
- Adjustable strap and hinge ensures secure and comfortable fit; fully-stitched, neoprene construction prevents constriction and won’t wear out
- Hybrid power source: included rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack with micro-USB input (cable sold separately), or three AAA batteries (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x .65 x 1.4 inches; weight w/battery pack: 3.7 ounces; water resistant to IPX4; 1-year manufacturer’s warranty