UCO Beeswax 12 Hour Candles (10 Pack)
Our 100% natural beeswax candles burn longer and cleaner than wax candles, delivering 12-15 hours of burn time, with less smoke and a naturally sweet aroma. The cotton wick and the wax formula optimize burn time and reduce soot build-up. Enjoy cleaner light, longer.
For use in Original Candle Lantern™, Original Candle Lantern + LED™ and Candlelier® Candle Lanterns or for use in a candle holder.
- Burns 12-15 hours per candle.
- 100% natural beeswax formula (non-paraffin based) is optimized for use in UCO Candle Lanterns.
- High-melt temperature minimizes dripping.
- Special cotton wick provides ideal flame.
- Produces heat to warm tent and reduce condensation.
- Pleasant aroma with less smoke.
- Economical source of light.
- Made in the USA
Our 100% natural beeswax candles come from a premier supplier in the USA and the beeswax is 100% from Texas beekeepers. Most of these beekeepers are relatively small producers with anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 hives or less and all of them produce honey for a living. Usually these people are carrying on a family legacy of beekeeping.
The Texas beekeepers work diligently in keeping their colonies alive and healthy. They have to fight nature’s predators and man-made pesticides to keep their bees alive without using any poisons, traps or chemicals in the process. They put effort into making sure their hives are well kept, the facilities are spotless, and the quality of the wax is great.
- Weight (10-pack): 20.0 oz. (~570 g)
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.