Titan Survival Emergency Sleeping Bag- Woodland Shrowd
Designed for NASA Space Exploration and Heat Retention. Perfect for Survival Kits and Go-Bags. Includes Stow-able Nylon Drawstring Bag.
Our Extra-Thick Emergency Sleeping Bags are designed to be used in an emergency for heat retention and to help you survive inclement weather when no other options are available. Perfect for hiking, camping, boating, hunting, and surviving in the outdoors. Also excellent as a sleeping bag liner in cold weather, or a sleeping bag cover (or bivvy) in wet weather. The perfect preparedness item for your Survival Kits and Bug-Out Bags.
- DESIGNED FOR NASA - Originally designed for heat retention during NASA space exploration, our proprietary aluminized Polyolefin sleeping bags are thicker, safer, softer, and quieter than the competition. They do not out-gas, and can also be used for ground cover, rescue or distress beacons, ponchos, tarps, and impromptu shade.
- EXTRA-THICK & WARM - Our Mylar sleeping bags are 41% thicker than the leading competitor, helping to keep you warmer in emergency situations where protection from inclement weather conditions is required. Each sleeping bag is designed to help prevent hypothermia and shock by retaining up to 90% of your body heat, and have been tested down to 40° F.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Designed to comfortably fit a single adult, each emergency sleeping bag is tear-resistant, reusable, and can be rolled and stowed in the included olive-drab Nylon drawstring bag. These sleeping bags are perfect for Backpacking, Emergency Kits, and Bug-Out Bags and can also be used as a bivy sack cover for your regular sleeping bag.
- SIZE (PACKED): 6 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches
- SIZE (UNROLLED): 36" x 78" inches
- TOTAL WEIGHT (IN STUFF SACK): 4.3 ounces (120g)
- THICKNESS: 35µm - 40µm (vs. 19µm industry average)