Snugpak Ionosphere IX Tent- Olive
The Ionosphere™ IX is an extremely small, compact one-person tent. With a two-pole, easy to pitch design, the tent forms a hooped shelter that keeps condensation build-up to a minimum. The inner tent is made of a No-See-Um mesh mosquito net to not only keep out bugs, snakes, etc. but it can also be used without the fly as a stand-alone mosquito shelter/barrier in the summer months and warmer climates.
The Ionosphere™ IX will shelter you from all but the worst inclement weather, with a 5000mm hydrostatic head (HH) polyurethane (PU) coated fly sheet, with taped seams. The Ionosphere™ IX has an impressive floor space, measuring 240cm/94" long and 90cm/35" wide, creating ample room for a single person with some equipment. In an emergency, the Ionosphere™ IX can accommodate two people.
The low profile Ionosphere™ IX tent packs down small with a light trail weight of 1200g/49oz. Using tried and tested lightweight anodised aluminum poles, it does not take up valuable space in your pack. The Ionosphere™ IX is ideal to use when light weight and small pack size are essential.
A tried and tested favourite of Hill and Moorland Leaders, Mountain Leaders & Military personnel where more robust protection from the weather elements is required.
- Ultra Compact 1 Person Tent with storage compression bag
- Very low profile
- All seams are taped sealed
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- Includes 16 Alloy Y Stakes
- 10 Interior Mesh Pockets for equipment and head-end hanging loop (5 on each side)
- Single-point front entry with porch, all seams taped and sealed
- Includes Basic Repair Kit (glue not included)
- Weight: 1.5kg / 3.4 lbs
- Pack Size: 19 x 6 (48 x 14cm)
- Fly Sheet: Lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop PU with a 5000mm waterproof PU coating
- Inner Tent: 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- Ground Sheet: Bathtub Style 190t Nylon w/5000mm PU coating
- Poles: Lightweight anodised aluminium poles (7001) with pressfit connectors
- Vents: Full mosquito net inner