Snowshoes | MSR Revo Explore | Mens 25 Inch
Rugged durability and the exceptional comfort and ease of use that long hikes demand.
With our rugged ExoTract™ deck as their foundation, Revo Explore snowshoes deliver confidence-inspiring performance underfoot, and bring the advanced comfort our new HyperLink™ bindings, making them a top choice for winter hikers. The bindings’ new EVA foam cushions maximize comfort, while the redesigned ratchet system now makes getting in and out of them a breeze. With add-on Modular Floatation tails and the added support of Ergo Televators for steeper pitches, Revo Explore snowshoes are built for all-day adventures, both on the trail and off.
- External Traction: Aggressive perimeter teeth and durable steel DTX crampons deliver advanced traction, especially on traverses and in challenging conditions.
- Durable: Injection-molded plastic deck withstands abusive conditions, and offers a subtle torsional flex underfoot for excellent purchase.
- HyperLink Binding: Easy-entry cradle with new EVA foam cushions for all-day comfort and a simplified two-strap ratchet system for even faster entry and exit. Includes macro-adjustment straps for comfort with a wider range of boot sizes
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
|Color||Chartreuse, Spring Green|
|Weight per pair||4 lbs 4 oz / 1.92 kg|
|Length||25 in / 64 cm|
|Footwear size range||8M - 13M / 40-46|
|Load||120 - 220 lbs / 54 - 100 kilos|
|Load w/ tails||Up to 280 lbs / Up to 127 kilos|
|Frame material(s)||Martensite Steel|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts|