Sea To Summit Side Release Field Repair Buckle with Removable 2 Pin
The Field Repair Buckle is designed to permanently repair broken buckles with just the help of a screwdriver. All Sea to Summit dry bags feature Field Repair Buckles, from the lightest Ultra-Sil Nano dry sack to the heaviest Hydraulic dry bag. Don't let a broken buckle ruin your adventure. Be prepared and carry a Field Repair Buckle in your repair kit.
- Removeable, stainless steel pin with Phillips head
- Replaces worn or broken buckles for a range of equipment
- For backpacks, messenger bags, PFDs
WHICH BUCKLE DO I NEED?
- One-pin side release buckles replace closures found on most top-loading backpacks, daypacks, messenger bags, PFDs, bike bags etc. They have one fixed end and one ladderlock end – the ladderlock allows you to thread through a webbing strap which can then be tightened or loosened.
- Two-pin side release buckles are a direct replacement for non-adjustable buckles, commonly found on dry bag closures and some backpack waist belts. They are not adjustable.