Sea To summit Pro Hammock Set Single- Olive Green
The Pro Hammock Set includes straps and is a technical, super breathable, compact and easy to set up outdoor hammock. Constructed from soft, ripstop 70D Nylon with high strength plated-steel buckles and a CORDURA® Nylon compression bag, it can be used anywhere from the backpacking trail to the local park or your backyard.
The buckles are triple bar-tacked to webbing loops to ensure long-term durability. The built-in compression sack is designed with extra space so suspension straps can be stored inside. As with all Sea to Summit hammocks, pitching the Pro Hammock is quick and easy and deploying the optional bug net or tarp takes just a couple of minutes.
- Comes with straps. The single length high-tenacity 15mm webbing system makes set up quicker and easier than a typical 2-part suspension system.
- Integrated compression sack made of water-resistant Ultra-Sil™, plus a 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA Nylon for exceptional strength.
- Ripstop nylon for lightweight strength.
- Highly breathable fabric wicks moisture away.
- High strength buckles work with Sea to Summit Suspension Straps (included).
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
- Hammock Bug Net and 15D Ultra-Sil Nano™ Tarp available separately.
|DIMENSIONS||9' x 5'|
|PACKED SIZE||4 x 5 in|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||400 lbs|