Outdoor Survival Canada MISSION Jacket -60° Celcius (EXTREME COLD)
Warmest jacket on earth!
The ultimate expedition coat!
“At any age, any stage – test your limits”.
The limited edition coat captures the spirit of the South Pole journey and the inspirational message behind the Test Your Limits expedition.
- Back Length 40 inches/101 cm.
- Size M – 2XL.
- Entrax – Waterproof/Windproof/Stain Resistant Outer Shell (Critical seams are sealed)
- Solar 800 Lining
- 800 Loft Power Premium Down
- Coyote Fur Trim
- Temperature Rating of -60°C/-76°F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Solar 800 Lining – Solar 800 technology further enhances the warmth-trapping capabilities for maximum protection against the cold.
- 360, 3M Reflective Trim – quality reflective taping for enhanced visibility
- Proprietary tunnel hood
- Wired Hood – a flexi wire sewn into the opening of the hood enabling custom shaping
- Velcro Secured Wind Flap with chin guard
- Durability Printed Cuff Trim – OSC protective seal for durability and strength around cuff
- Snowbelt – for added warmth and security when required
- Heavy-duty YKK Zippers, Multiple Hooks and Assorted Hardware
- ID Window on left chest pocket
- Inner satellite pocket
- GPS Holder on left sleeve
- Extra long heavy duty elasticized inner knit cuffs
- Stuff Pockets – large interior mesh pocket for storing items and accessories