Nite-Ize Doohickey® Ratchet Key Tool
From work fixups to on-the-go repairs, the DoohicKey Ratchet Tool is your secret weapon. Packing in a full-service ratchet with one side for tightening and the other for loosening, this tool travels with you thanks to its included carabiner clip, staying attached to your keys, toolbelt, and more. On top of portability, the compact design of the ratchet allows you to squeeze into small or awkward spaces with ease, taking on virtually any screw in virtually any location. Integrated into the tool itself is an inner rubber bit holder, which you can rotate out to access your bits, or remove fully to swap bits as needed. The bit holder comes fully stocked with two flathead bits at 3.5 and 5.5 mm, and two Phillips bits - #1 and #2. But wait, there's more!
On top of 4 total bits and a dual-sided ratchet, the DoohicKey Ratchet Tool packs in a bottle opener to keep you hydrated while working, a standard/metric ruler and wrenches for DIY backup, a scoring point for opening boxes, and a pry tool for wedging open paint cans, screens, and more.
- Compact and easy-to-use ratchet tool
- Includes carabiner clip for easy attachment
- Strong stainless steel body
- Travel and airport friendly
- Includes: ratchet, flat bit 3.5 + 5.5mm, Phillips bit #1 + #2, bottle opener, standard/metric ruler, wrenches, pry tool, scoring point
- 2 wrenches (1/4"and 5/16") featured in center, 2 more revealed when bit holder rotated or removed (5 and 5.5mm)