Excalibur MICRO 380 Crossbow- NEW!
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. MICRO PACKAGE
- Compact, lightweight, and maneuverable.
- Dead-simple recurve reliability.
- Unmatched trigger quality with a smooth crisp travel.
- Flat shooting speed of 380 feet per second and generate bone crushing 112 foot-pounds of kinetic energy.
- CeaseFire ensures your crossbow will not fire unless an arrow is loaded, safety is off, and the trigger is pulled.
- R.E.D.S. Suppressors substantially reduce shock, vibration, and noise.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- SPEED: 380 FPS
Today’s crossbows are faster than ever before. Faster crossbows can deliver more downrange energy.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 33"
Optimizing length can provide better balance while shorter crossbows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
- WEIGHT: 6.6 / 8.2 LBS
The weight shown on the left is the overall weight without accessories installed, while the weight on the right is the weight with all included accessories installed.
- DRAW EFFORT: 17 LBS
Draw effort is the weight of resistance while cocking a crossbow. Most crossbows require minimal effort to draw with a cocking aid.
- DRAW TYPE: Rope Aid
Modern crossbows are drawn back with a cocking aid. Excalibur crossbows use attachable cranks, integrated cranks, and rope cockers to achieve as little as 12 lbs of draw effort.