Mammals of Canada
The mighty polar bear. The plucky beaver. The majestic caribou.
These iconic animals are etched in our national consciousness (and on our coins), but they represent only a small fraction of the amazing variety of mammals found in Canada’s wild.
Lone Pine Publishing, Canada’s leading publisher of nature guides, celebrates this diversity with Mammals of Canada. Features include:
- 188 species accounts with information about habitat, food, young, den, range and similar species
- Colour-coded header bars and quick reference guide to make finding information fast and easy
- Beautiful illustrations and photographs
- Range maps
- ”Did you know” facts
- Detailed descriptions of our natural regions
- Tips on watching mammals
- Canada’s top mammal-watching sites
Whether you are a naturalist, a photographer, a wildlife enthusiast or simply appreciate the great outdoors, this book will become a vital reference in your natural history library.
No of Pages: 448 pages