LANSKY DELUXE DIAMOND Sharpening set (controlled angle system)
Controlled Angle Sharpening Systems
The Lansky controlled-angle sharpening system was designed by Arthur Lansky Levine in 1979. A first of its kind, the knife sharpening system was a hit with consumers, and remains our most popular item.
The Lansky controlled-angle knife sharpening system is an easy-to-use sharpening solution that helps you get a razor sharp edge every time. It comes in seven kit varieties, with three to five sharpening hones per kit.
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology! Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use
Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. The knife clamp holds the knife in place while it's guide holes maintain angle consistency when sharpening. This provides the user superior results regardless of their knife sharpening experience.
- Monocrystalline Diamonds
- Extra Coarse Silver Hone: (70 grit diamond) for re-profiling the bevel grind
- Coarse Purple Hone: (120 grit diamond) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Orange Hone: (280 grit diamond) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Gold Hone: (600 grit diamond) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Soft Bristled Nylon Brush for cleaning
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone
Easy to use and store, the Master’s Edge knife sharpening system is great for both experienced and novice users. The grey and white ceramic rods fit neatly into preset angles for sharpening and grade polishing. A ceramic triangular rod is also included in the kit for sharpening serrations, awls, fish hooks and more. Features of the Master’s Edge include a rubber non-slip base, easy snap in rod storage, and an integrated hand guard. Leave the Master’s Edge on your kitchen counter for quick blade touch-ups and polishing, or store it away in a drawer and bring it out for the big jobs! Handles kitchen knives, hunting knives, and more.