Klymit Traverse Single Hammock
Traverse Single Hammock - Green.
Single panel design: We're introducing a new approach to hammocks with a single panel design instead of the traditional three-panel design. In addition to looking pretty cool, this creates a more comfortable sleeping position. It also means less stretching and sagging over time.
- Single panel design instead of the traditional three panel design found in most hammocks
- Straps and carabiners included
- Lightweight and packs down small
- Stone art pattern
- Includes: Two 11ft tree straps with 18 daisy chains each and 2 aluminum carabiners
- Weight: 1.8 lbs / 28.7 oz
- Dimensions: 110 x 55 in / 280 x 140 cm
- Packed Dimensions: 8 x 4.5 in / 20 x 11 cm
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Fabric: 75D Polyester
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.
- DURABLE: Single panel design instead of the traditional three panel design found in most hammocks
- HARDWARE INCLUDED: Includes two 10 ft tree straps with 18 daisy chains each and two aluminum carabiners
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight and packs down small