GPSMAP® 66s GPS Satellite Communicator
NAVIGATE YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking,
- No matter the conditions, you’ll be able to see the large, sunlight-readable color display.
- Just GPS is great, but multi-GNSS satellite support and outdoor sensors are better.
- Maps as pretty as a picture and just as detailed.
- See what’s coming with Active Weather, and never again be surprised by those clouds rolling in.
- Open up a world of off-grid capabilities with the Garmin Explore™ website and app.
- Go the distance with up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in Expedition mode.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and GALILEO) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY
Download high-resolution, photo-realistic maps directly to your device without an annual subscription. Easily find trails, pick stand locations, find parking, create waypoints and more.
When paired with your compatible smartphone, you can get real-time forecast information and live weather radar, so you’re always aware of the surrounding conditions.
This preloaded app lets you easily download hiking, cycling and other Wikiloc trails shared by outdoor enthusiasts like you. Get a free 60-day Wikiloc Premium trial to try this and other exclusive features.Learn more.
BUILT FOR ADVENTURE
This handheld is built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810), and it’s even compatible with night vision goggles.
The GPSMAP 66 series helps you keep gear to a minimum with a built-in LED flashlight that can be used as a beacon to signal for help.
Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs and hints. When connected via Wi-Fi® technology or to the Garmin Connect™ app, each find will upload to your Geocaching.com profile.
GARMIN EXPLORE APP
Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes and tracks by using the Garmin Explore mobile app and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field.
Turn on Expedition mode, and get up to 200 hours of battery life while using inReach technology. In the default tracking mode, you get up to 35 hours of battery life, and your device will save your location every 10 minutes.