Brunton™ Vintage Pocket Compass
*A gift for the outdoor entusiast in your life that will last a lifetime.
MADE IN THE USA
The vintage, collectible gentlemans compass that pays tribute to more than a century of innovation. Modeled after an original D.W. Brunton design, the 1894 has a swivel-style lid with mirror, classic cardinal direction points, and a lift arm that stops needle movement to extend the life of this historic tool.
- Classic turn-of-the-century design
- Lift arm needle protector
- Swivel-style lid with mirror
- Overall dimensions: 2x2.40.6
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Body: Milled aluminum
- Made in the USA
- CLASSIC DESIGN - Swivel-style lid with mirror, classic cardinal direction points.
- RELIABLE - The lightweight aluminum housing lends years of field reliability.
- DURABLE - Lift arm to stop needle movement to extend the life of this historically charming tool.
- NOVELTY - The perfect gift for any person with passion for the outdoors or navigation
- MADE IN THE USA - Made in Brunton’s own facility in Riverton, Wyoming.