Fjallraven VIDDA PRO Pants (Men's) - Regular Length
The Vidda Pro pants from Fjällräven feature pockets for your map, your multitool, and cell phone so your hand are free while you trek.
- Hand pockets at front; map pocket; multitool pocket; cell phone pocket
- Wind and water resistant
- Zip fly with button closure; belt loops
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Generous hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Reinforced knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.
- Regular leg length.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Full leg pants
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Number of pockets: 6
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.