Esbit Solid Fuel Tablets 12 x 14g
- Esbit are best for smaller meals requiring one cup (250 ml) of simmering water. For example single serving dehydrated meals, oatmeal, coffee, tea, and other simple meals.
- Depending on the conditions (wind, temperature, elevation) a single tablet may be able to bring two cups of water to a simmer, but don't expect a rolling boil. They are more reliable for one cup meals.
- Solid tablets have no risk of spilling liquid fuel on your gear and much reduced risk of starting a fire due to a tipped stove.
- They burn less fuel-weight per meal than most alcohol stoves or canister stoves.
- The tablets can be blown out and reignited later when used for smaller meals.
- Multiple tablets can be burned together for larger meals.
- Each tablet is individually wrapped for easier packing. Sold in boxes of twelve.
- Esbit tablets leave some residue on the bottom of your pot. It is a good idea to keep your pot in a backpack to keep your gear clean.
- Also good for starting camp fires.