Esbit Solid Fuel Tablets 12 x 14g
Esbit tablets are the true minimalist solution to heat water for simple meals, or an energizing cup of morning coffee. These solid fuel tablets will burn for about 12 minutes and can be blown out after partial use.
- Esbit are best for smaller meals requiring one cup (250 ml) of simmering water. For example single serving dehydrated meals, oatmeal, coffee, tea, and other simple meals.
- Depending on the conditions (wind, temperature, elevation) a single tablet may be able to bring two cups of water to a simmer, but don't expect a rolling boil. They are more reliable for one cup meals.
- Solid tablets have no risk of spilling liquid fuel on your gear and much reduced risk of starting a fire due to a tipped stove.
- They burn less fuel-weight per meal than most alcohol stoves or canister stoves.
- The tablets can be blown out and reignited later when used for smaller meals.
- Multiple tablets can be burned together for larger meals.
- Each tablet is individually wrapped for easier packing. Sold in boxes of twelve.
- Esbit tablets leave some residue on the bottom of your pot. It is a good idea to keep your pot in a backpack to keep your gear clean.
- Also good for starting camp fires.