Vanquest EDCM-HUGE 2.0: EDC Maximizer Organizer
EDCM-HUGE 2.0 improvements: (1) easy access front slip pocket, (2) three position removable 6” (overall) double hook key chain tether.
EDCM-HUGE is the largest in the Everyday Carry Maximizer™ (EDCM) series, measuring at 8" (H) x 7" (W) x 2.5" (D). It features 24 of our “Maximizer” offset-stitched elastic channels, and 5 flat pockets to accommodate nearly every piece of your EDC gear. If you are looking that ONE portable “everything but the kitchen sink” organizer, the EDCM-HUGE is what you need.
Utilizing our signature "Maximizer" staggered/offset elastic loops, you get more use of the internal space than other pouches using elastic webbing with shared stitches.
There’s one large flat pocket on the left flap/cover panel and two horizontal flat pockets with a large zippered pocket on the right. A removable 6" double hook key chain tether can be placed on either side in any of the three 1” paracord loop positions. Total 24 elastic loop channels, including a 2.5"-wide elastic loop on the center spine.
EDCM-HUGE is perfect for building a fire, cooking, medical, tool, EDC or personal survival kit. With just enough room to load too much stuff into, every piece of your gear will find a home.
Pull handle and lockable #8 YKK zippers with circular paracord pulls for security and easy access. 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel further provide durability and modularity.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks (#99MS5X4*); or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (#017700*); or use our 1" UNIVERSAL STRAP (#012001*) to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.*Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a “Maximizer™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organizers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Maximizer™ is a series of improved organizers that use our proprietary Maximizer™ webbing to “maximize” the use of space. The Maximizer™ webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
In nature, geometry of a honeycomb achieves the maximum use of space with minimal use of material and weight. In other words, VANQUEST® Maximizer’s staggered / offset elastic loops are like those hexagon units in a honeycomb (See diagram):
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMIZE” the use of space.
Specs & Features
- Net Weight: 6.3 oz | 179 grams
- Size: 8” (H) x 7” (W) x 2.5” (D)
- One external easy access and four internal storage pockets (one internal zipper pocket)
- 24 elastic "Maximizer" webbing slots: Staggered and offset stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
- 6” double hook key chain removable tether and three 1” paracord attachment loops
- 2” (H) x 4.5” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- Materials:1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & water-resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- User-friendly, circular zipper paracord pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread