Darn Tough- Women's HUNT Boot Socks | Midweight with Cushion
Use code: WINTER20 for 20% at checkout!
When there is a frost at dawn, but the mid-morning stalk back to the truck is mild, this NEW Women's Midweight Hunter Boot Sock is ideal. The terry loop cushion wraps the leg and extends under the foot, while the top of the foot remains light for a little more ventilation — promising dry, and therefore, comfortable feet. Sized for women, zero compromise in performance, and we unconditionally guarantee that for life.
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of an 8 in. hunting boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Arch support designed to gently hug the foot and keep the socks comfortably in place.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Midweight socks respond to changing temperatures for breathable comfort when conditions shift but you don't.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Small size fits Women's US size 4.5-7
Medium size fits Women's US size 7.9-9.5
Large size fits Women's US size 10-11.5