Darn Tough- TACTICAL Mid-Calf | Lightweight with Cushion
Your choice for hot weather and high humidity climates, though equally ideal for everyday temperate wear. Light cushion on bottom of foot and around the calf, mesh panels on top of foot and leg for enhanced breathability. Elastic arch support for foot-hugging-fit. Reinforced toe and heel for increased durability.
Materials: 56% Nylon 41% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Pair with: Military combat boots, jungle boots, dress boots
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men/Unisex||Women||Men's US||Women's US|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14|
|XL||-||12.5 - 14.5||-|
|XXL||-||15 - 17||-|
- The T3005 tactical mid calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 2 in. above a basic 8 in. military combat boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.