Darn Tough- TACTICAL Micro Crew | Lightweight with Cushion
Lightweight tactical sock appropriate with 6” boots. Thin jersey knit throughout. Low bulk flat ribbing around the leg. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
Materials: 49% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots, dress boots
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men/Unisex||Women||Men's US||Women's US|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14|
|XL||-||12.5 - 14.5||-|
|XXL||-||15 - 17||-|
- Tactical micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.