MSR Access 3-Person Tent | All Season | Quick Setup!
The Access 3 tent lets you spend comfortable days in the winter backcountry without hauling around the weight of a large mountaineering tent. Warm, light and strong, this four-season tent provides the protection that skiers, split boarders and snowshoers need for camping in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-line. The robust frame withstands overnight snow loading and is quick to set up in the cold. Whether your party is base camping to access powder lines or completing a multiday traverse, the Access 3 tent is warm enough for cold winter nights, yet light en
ough to keep you nimble while on the move.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Perfect for cold environments.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.