Conflicted Deck 7- Financial Collapse from The Survival Card Game series
SCENARIOS YOU'LL FACE WHEN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM COLLAPSES
- A scenario based card game that involves strategy, negotiation and leadership skills.
- How do people survive in Venezuela, Greece, Zimbabwe and other countries where the economy has collapsed?
- How do governments behave when they are no longer financially solvent?
- An adult party game with a post-apocalyptic twist that will give you hours of fun, as you see a side of the other players you wish didn’t exist.
- A game designed by the author of Dark Ages: 2020 - JD Dutra. This deck can also be used as regular playing cards.
THE CARD GAME PLAYED BY PREPPERS AND SURVIVALISTS AROUND THE WORLD
ENDORSED BY THE LEADERS OF THE PREPAREDNESS COMMUNITY
No civilization has ever stood the test of time, but before it can fall, it's economic foundation must be destroyed.
What lessons can you learn from the financial collapse of ancient Rome, modern day Venezuela, Greece, Argentina and many other countries?
If your country had to face any of the pitfalls that lead to the collapse of these once great nations, how would that affect you personally? What steps can you take to prepare? What economic principles can you always rely on, no matter what? Conflicted Deck 7 will help you find answers to these questions and may others.
Check out the pictures where you'll find samples of the scenarios included in this deck, as well as the rules on how to play Conflicted: The Survival Card Game - Deck 7, Financial Collapse.
Conflicted: The Survival Card Game lets you explore your own survival philosophy and that of others. When playing Conflicted, every reaction to a scenario counts, from body language and interpretation of the scenario, to the answer itself.
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” - Plato