Brunton™ Teton Topo Pocket Compass
The perfect addition to an everyday carry kit. This streamlined, blacked-out pocket compass can slide into almost any pant pocket, look like one of the latest gadgets, or can perform the duties of a groomsman gift that will never go out of style.
An updated look to our original D.W. Brunton pocket compass design, the Teton Topo has a swivel-style lid with a mirror and a lift arm that stops needle movement. The black anodized finish keeps scratches and dings to a minimum, and the compass is finished with a graphic topographic tribute to the history of Brunton.
Brunton compasses are proudly made in the USA. All transits and the bulk of compasses are designed, developed, hand-built, and sold across the world via our factory and global headquarters in Riverton, Wyoming.
As true specialists in high-quality tools, our aim is to inspire, educate, and support professional pursuits and outdoor exploration.
- dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.6 | 5 x 5 x 1.5cm
- weight: 2.2oz | 62g
- A classic turn-of-the-century pocket-watch style design can be slid into almost any pocket or placed into your everyday carry bag.
- Topographic faceplate art with lift arm needle.
- Swivel-style lid easily opens to showcase compass or handy mirror for signaling.
- Sleek lid allows a surface to engrave, great as a keepsake gift.
- Milled anodized aluminum body is durable and scratch resistant.
- The Teton Topo is not intended to be used for precise navigational mapping.
- Made in the USA - Riverton, Wyoming.