BK3 Becker TacTool | KA-BAR
The Becker Tac Tool smashes, bashes, prys, hammers and cuts. It is equally powerful at lifting stubborn hinge pins, prying open doors or windows, and hammering out glass as it is efficient at cutting 550 cord.
The Black handle on the BK3 Becker Campanion is made from Ultramid®. Ultramid® is a custom made polymide by BASF and is known for its high mechanical strength, stiffness and thermal resistance.
1095 Cro-Van Steel Blade
The Fixed Blade on the BK3 Becker TacTool by Becker Knife & Tool of KA-BAR® is made from 1095 CRO-VAN Steel and features a Flat grind. 1095 CRO-VAN steel is an easy to sharpen, plain carbon steel used in knife making. Proven to be one of the most popular steels used in KA-BAR Knives. With a Rockwell hardness rating of 56-58, this Chisel shaped blade is 7 inches long and is stamped with BK&T/KA-BAR.
With its partially serrated edge the BK3 Becker TacTool by Becker Knife & Tool of KA-BAR® is perfect for cutting looped and synthetic materials.
Black Glass Filled Nylon Sheath
Included with the BK3 Becker TacTool by Becker Knife & Tool of KA-BAR® is a Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath with BK and KA-BAR stamped on it.This Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath is made in Taiwan.
- Overall length 12.5 inches (31.75 cm)
- Blade length 7 inches (17.78 cm)
- The blade is a Partially Serrated Chisel
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 15 degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with BK&T/KA-BAR stamped on it
- Black Ultramid® handle
- Comes complete with a BK3S - Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath
- Designed by Ethan Becker & John Benner
- Made in USA