Biolite Headlamp 330 Lumens USB Rechargeable
BioLite redesigns outdoor essentials with innovative new technology: first, a stove that can charge your phone, and now a streamlined, fully dimmable headlamp. The Rechargeable 330 Headlamp uses an ergonomic, moisture-wicking strap that integrates the light-head and power cable to create a sleek, low-profile design that's less prone to bouncing about and more comfortable for long periods of use. The rechargeable battery pack has reflective detailing for visibility and sits at the back of your head for better balance. A simple 1-button switch controls the 4 modes and lets you dim the white lighting modes to the perfect level. Sitting just 9mm off of your forehead, the BioLite Rechargeable Headlamp feels small, but its up to 330 lumens of output are anything but.
- Dimmable in both flood (up to 100 lumens) and spot light (up to 230 lumens) modes, so you can dial in the perfect brightness.
- Red flood light is great for stealthy late-night bathroom runs, or for reading when everyone else is sleeping.
- Brightness memory brings the headlamp back on in the last mode used.
- Tiltable light housing lets you aim the light right where you need it.
- 1-button controls are easy to use with or without gloves.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation, letting you toss your light in your pack with confidence.
- Low-profile streamlined design with a rear-mounted battery pack is comfortable and doesn’t bounce around.
- Moisture-wicking head strap adds to the comfort.
- IPX4 waterproofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Micro-USB charging makes it easy to top up your headlamp.
- In the box: headlamp, micro-USB charging cord and documentation.