Backpackers Pantry- Stroganoff Sauce, Egg Noodles, Beef & Mushrooms
This mouth-watering stroganoff recipe is the ultimate comfort food for wherever your adventures take you. It’s made with all-natural freeze-dried beef, wild forest mushrooms, noodles, and a tangy sour cream sauce to top everything off. Prep is a breeze, too — all you need is a pot, water, and some heat to get that water boiling. 20 minutes later you’ll be enjoying a nutritionally-balanced meal that refuels your body for backpacking, hunting, and all of your other favorite outdoor activities. A delicious, camp-ready entree that’s easy to prepare…
- Egg noodles, beef and traditional sour cream sauce
- USDA Beef
- 10 year shelf life
- 16g of protein per serving
- 2 serving per pouch
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation.
- Add 2-1/2 cups (600 mL) of boiling water.
- Stir well. Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Our directions are set for 5,000. Best By Date on packaging is 10 years from manufacturing date.