Backpackers Pantry- Chiang Mai Coconut Curry with Beef
Backpackers Pantry Chiang Mai Coconut Curry with beef is a mouthwatering meal in a pouch. Take it with you on your next outdoor adventure for a convenient meal you can eat right out of the pouch or store it for any unpredictable emergencies that may arise.
- Updated in 2018: new yellow curry sauce, addition of freeze-dried zucchini
- To make a take-out-like treat when car camping, bring along rice paper wrappers, cucumber, carrot and cilantro and use this curry meal to make spring rolls
- Easy to prepare; just mix contents with boiling water, let stand to hydrate and serve
- May be prepared and eaten directly from the package (package is recyclable with TerraCycle)
- A 10-year shelf life allows you to be prepared for any emergency or impromptu adventure
- Two 11.3 oz. servings
- Gluten-free; soy-free; non-GMO
- Backpacker's Pantry donates 1% of its revenue to environmental causes and uses 100% renewable energy to run its facility in Colorado
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Rice noodle (rice flour and water), sauce (coconut milk powder (coconut milk and 2.5% tapioca derived from yuca root, 0.5% acacia fiber), coriander seed, basil, honey (refinery syrup, honey), minced garlic, salt, tomato, granulated garlic, sesame seed, white pepper, cinnamon, corn starch, cilantro, turmeric, cumin seed, cayenne pepper (ground red pepper, silicon dioxide), fenugreek, nutmeg, ginger, fennel seed, bay leaves, cloves, dill weed), freeze-dried cooked beef (beef, salt), freeze-dried broccoli, bell pepper, freeze-dried zucchini
|Servings per Container||
|Calories Per Serving||
|Calories from Fat||