Russian Bear "UP-5 (3-8 person) Woodstove Tent with DOOR
We proudly present the “UP" series of two-layer, quick-setup tents already popular in the US and Canada because of their proven reliability, durability, and functionality.
The umbrella-type frame design enables you to set up a tent on any type of terrain in only 2 minutes. UP-5 is a spacious tent suitable for campers, hunters, and fishermen. It can accommodate up to 4 people on camp-beds or up to 8 people in sleeping-bags.
UP-5 is a premium, all-season tent. It provides comfortable shelter from the summer sun and cold winter air. The wood stove maintains a pleasant interior temperature even if it is extremely cold outside. We recorded 82°+ F inside when it was 22°- F outside.
Multiple hinges on the inner layer can be used for drying clothes by hanging them close to the dome.
Our tents provide unique comfort when you camp. The water-resistant outer layer is made from an innovative material, Oxford 300PU 4000, that keeps you dry inside the tent even in the heaviest rain.
The doors and windows are equipped with removable mosquito nets.
Did you know that many winter campers struggle to open frozen zippers in the morning? Our wing door eliminates this problem and also helps prolong the zipper life of additional doors from frequent use of the tent.
The detachable waterproof floor is a great option for fishermen. You simply drill a hole in the ice and install the tent above it to comfortably enjoy winter fishing.
The “UP" series of tents has a solid reputation among customers in the coldest areas of Russia.
Would you like to learn more about how we beat the competition and why the most demanding customers around the world choose our product? Here are some additional, unique features of our tents supported by feedback from real customers:
All-metal umbrella-type fast installation frame.
The outer layer is manufactured from sturdy, innovative, and water-resistant material, Oxford 300 PU 4000, and the inner layer is manufactured from Oxford 210 PU 2000. The air space between the inner and outer layers significantly decreases condensation and effectively retains interior heat. Additionally, the inner layer is coated with a special water-repellent, and all stitches are glued to provide the ultimate protection from water. This provides our tents superior protection from wind, rain, and snow to keep the tent interior warm and dry.
We pay great attention to our product’s safety features. For winter usage, our tent is equipped with the features necessary for using a wood stove:
- The wall near the stove has a detachable, fire-resistant, and waterproof silicone-coated mat with a working temperature of up to 2192°
- The wood stove has special adjustable metal plates that prevent burns and protects the tent from fire danger.
- The smoke pipe hole is made from the same fire-resistant material with a working temperature up to 2192° F and is equipped with a stainless steel ring.
- The tent has a ventilation valve covered by a mosquito net to channel fresh air into the stove.
- The fire-resistant mat designed to be placed beneath the stove is also included in the standard package. It protects the tent floor from hot debris falling from the stove.
- The tension rope hooks have light-reflecting elements that are highly visible to car and snowmobile drivers from a distance to prevent accidents.
The five-layer windows can be used for additional ventilation. The windows’ transparent layers are made of frost-resistant PVC (polyvinyl-chloride) and can be used up to - 58° F.
The standard packaging includes a zippered floor that can be attached to the tent’s interior above ground level. This floor provides excellent protection from insects and snakes in warm weather and from water in rainy weather.
Because we are committed to continually improving our product, we encourage feedback from our customers to implement improvements and add new features to our product.
We hope you are as confident about the quality and safety of our product as we are!
Additional options to make camping even more comfortable:
- Wood stove with fire-resistant glass wall and additional wall in case of glass breakage.
- 3-layer, heat-insulated floor.
Enjoy a cozy fire while the 3-layer floor prevents cold from the ground from penetrating the tent and keeps snow and ice beneath the tent from melting. The vestibule also provides additional storage space.
Diameter - 178"
Height - 87”
Weight - 69 lbs
Window - 2 pieces
Entrance - 2 pieces
Diameter of smoke pipe hole - 1 hole - 3.54”
Package dimensions: 1 bag - 55.12” х 15.75” х 15.75”. Volume - 7934"