MSR Carbon Reflex Ultralight Tent- 3 Person
Three isn't a crowd in our roomy Carbon Reflex 3 tent. The non-freestanding tent offers uncompromised accommodations and double-walled protection at the weight of many 2-person ultralight tents. Featuring Easton®* carbon fiber poles, two full doors and two zipper-free vestibules, it offers the livability you want for the weight you want, for everything from your annual trip to section-hike the Appalachian Trail, to last-minute wilderness weekends with your buddies. The Carbon Reflex 3 makes a great option for two, offering extra tent space to stretch out or room to store gear inside—and it has the built-in versatility to add a third any time you like.
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
Full list of features:
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
*Trademark owned by Easton® Technical Products