Esbit Pocket stove Large + 2 Fuel Cubes
The largest of the small: The large pocket stove, made of electrolytic galvanized steel, is still small enough to take on any trip.
Pocket stove with windscreen, incl. 2x27g002 227 00
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Suitable for cups, pots and pans
- Easy handling; built up in a second
- 2 cooking positions
- Wind screen incl.
- Including 2 solid fuel tablets – each 27 g
- Tablets in waterproof packaging, sealed individually in high-quality tubular bag film
- Solid fuel tablets can be stored in the stove
- Light and easy to store; handy pocket size
The large pocket stove, made of electrolytic galvanized steel, is still small enough to take on any trip. 12 solid fuel tablets, each 14g, with a combustion time of around 12 minutes, are supplied as standard. The solid fuel tablets can be conveniently stored in the stove. 3 cooking positions.
- Flammable solid.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Avoid breathing dust.
- Wearing safety gloves.
- IF CONTACT WITH SKIN: wash with plenty of water and soap.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice / attention.
The idea for Pocket stove with windscreen, incl. 2x27g002 227 00
Was it a spontaneous flash of genius? Or the result of years of meticulous work? Sadly, we don’t really know. Because, regrettably, there are no documents explaining how Mr. Schumm, the inventor of Esbit solid fuel, came up with the idea in the 1930s of creating the pocket stove as we know it today. We are simply just fascinated by his idea of the sturdy fold-away stove; a little stove in a pocket format, combined with our Esbit solid fuel which, because of its compact size, can be cleverly stored inside the stove. Many thanks, Mr. Schumm.