(#10 Can) Nutristore Freeze Dried Mangoes
Experience the deliciousness of mangoes without the hassle of peeling and slicing. Our freeze dried mango is a convenient, healthy snack that's sure to please. The most popular tropical fruit on Earth - Mangoes are a great source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Use freeze dried mangoes in your smoothies, salads, milkshakes or on your ice cream. Or use just as a healthy snack on the go.
- Made from the freshest, ripest mangoes for a sweet and juicy flavor
- Convenient and healthy snack that's perfect for on-the-go
- No need to peel or slice - enjoy the natural flavor and texture of mangoes without any hassle
- Add to trail mix, smoothies, salads, and baked goods for a unique flavor and texture
- Packaged specially for a sealed shelf life of up to 25 years
Expand your snacking horizons with the deliciousness of Freeze Dried Mango! Our freeze dried mango is a delicious and nutritious snack that's perfect for on-the-go. Enjoy the sweet and juicy flavor of mangos without the hassle of peeling and slicing. Our freeze dried mango is a ready to use healthy snack that's sure to please! Mangoes are a great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. You can put them in smoothies, salads or just as a healthy snack.
How to use your Freeze Dried Mango:
- Trail Mix - Add freeze dried mango to your favourite trail mix for a sweet and juicy snack. Best when combined with a mountain top view.
- Smoothies - Blend freeze dried mango with other fruits and vegetables for a delicious smoothie. Add greek yogurt and ice for added yumminess.
- Salads - Top your favourite salads with freeze dried mango for a sweet and crunchy addition.
- Baking - Add freeze dried mango to your favourite baked goods for a unique flavor and texture. Mango muffins anyone!
- Snacking - Enjoy freeze dried mango as a healthy snack on its own or with other fruits and nuts. Great to have a baggie in the car for when that sugar craving hits. Save yourself the chocolate bar calories and eat something healthy!
Soak 1 cup of Nutristore™ Mangoes in 1 cup of water until tender (1-3 minutes). Drain off extra water.