Garmin Montana 700 Handheld GPS Device
Explore Your World With Navigation You Trust
Get the clear perspective of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery right to your device.
With routable mapping for roads and trails, the Montana 700 handheld brings advanced outdoor features into a sturdy 5” format that’s ideal for navigation on foot, bike, kayak, ATV and more.
- Expect big things. A large touchscreen puts them all at your fingertips.
- Routable topographic maps? Check. Now you’re free to take it off-road or on.
- Built like a tank. Meets MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration.
- Go far with no fear. ABC sensors and multiple GNSS networks have your back.
- Power your adventures with 18+ hours of lithium-ion battery life in GPS mode.
|Dimension||3.4" x 7.2" x 1.3" (8.76 x 18.30 x 3.27 cm)|
|Display Size||2.55"W x 4.25"H (6.48 x 10.80 cm); 5" diag (12.70 cm)|
|Display Resolution||480 x 800 pixels|
|Display Type||WVGA transflective, dual orientation|
|Weight||14.0 oz (397 g) with included lithium-ion battery pack|
|Battery Type||rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); lithium recommended|
|Battery Life||GPS Mode: up to 18 hours
Expedition Mode: up to 330 hours
|MIL-STD-810||yes (thermal, shock, water, vibe)|
|Interface||high speed micro USB and NMEA 0183 compatible|
|Memory History||16 GB (user space varies based on included mapping)|