Tychem 4000 (Hazmat suit) (LARGE SIZE ONLY)
Tychem® 4000 Offers Protection Against More than 120 Chemicals
Providing a barrier against a range of chemical environments and hazards, DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 garments offer the wearer a versatile and durable fabric.
Tychem® 4000 utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric, resulting in a strong material that resists many chemicals. Tychem® 4000 fabrics are tested by a third party laboratory to assess its chemical permeation resistance. DuPont has data for over 170 chemicals for Tychem® 4000 in SafeSPEC™ so that the user can select an appropriate garment.
- Provides at least 30 minutes of protection against over 120 chemical challenges
- Reusable for pandemic preparedness if sufficiently decontaminated after use
- Widely used in waste management, hazardous response, nuclear environments, and other challenging industries
- Fabric is white for high visibility
- Available as coveralls, sleeved and bib aprons, and sleeves