MIRA Safety Gas Mask Replacement Parts
Renews Your gasmask for a longer service life
- Compatible with the CM-6M, CM-7M, CM-8M, and TAPR
- The Essentials Kit comes with all valves and caps to renew your mask
- All valves should be replaced on your mask every 5 years, and more often with frequent use
THE ESSENTIALS KIT
This kit is compatible with the CM-6M (all variants), CM-7M, CM-8M, and the TAPR. Please note, for the CM-7M, CM-8M, and TAPR, inner mask valves will not be necessary.
The Essentials Gas Mask Replacement Parts Kit includes:
(4) Inner Mask Valves – MIRA Safety gas masks come with an oro-nasal cup (also called an inner mask) to prevent fogging and help redirect the flow of CO2. These inner valves are meant to be installed on the oro-nasal cup itself, along with the inhalation ports to prevent the backflow of filtered air back through the filter.
(1) Exhalation Valve – This is one of the most critical components for ensuring your mask seals properly and performs reliably. The exhalation valve expands as you breathe out, then immediately snaps shut to protect you from dangerous environments. Your mask MUST have a functioning Exhalation Valve to work properly.
(1) Exhalation Valve Cover – This cover protects the exhalation valve. While it sits snugly over the exhalation port and is made of robust materials, it should be replaced if you see any signs of damage or if it is misplaced.
(1) 40 mm Plug – Most MIRA Safety gas masks have two ports for gas mask filters. By plugging one port, you can use a single filter for a lighter setup that’s easier to wear while shouldering a rifle or moving around.