Happy Yak - Ranchero Soup Freeze Dried Food
A quick, delicious and nutritious treat
Chia has several benefits. It is high in fibers, omega 3 fatty acids and proteins.
This pudding goes well with our butter shortbread bisscuit. Indulge yourself, you deserve it.
To end a meal or as an energy boost in the afternoon, nothing is better than our chia.
It provides comfort, great taste and countless nutritious benefits.
Chia seeds are known for their high fiber content, omega 3 fatty acids and proteins.
Our chocolate flavored pudding including almonds and cranberries is a great way to end a busy day and to reward your efforts.
Eat it alongside our delicious butter shortbread biscuit and a hot drink, a wonderful deal.
- Combine the cold water and the contents of the bag. Mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 5-10 minutes. May be served as breakfast cereals when a little more water is added.
Express preparation (one serving only)
- Add boiling water, mix well and seal bag. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- May be served as breakfast cereals when a little more water is added.
Weight for 1 portion envelope : 90 g
Weight for 2 portions envelope : 180 g
Chia Seeds, Brown Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Buckwheat Groats, Hemp Seeds, Slivered Whole Almonds, Dried Cranberries (Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Vanilla Powder (Dextrose, Modified Starch, Natural Flavour), Dehydrated Orange Rind.
Made in a factory where there are : peanuts, sesame, egg, soy, wheat