Adventure Medical Kits for Wounds, Fractures, Burns, and CPR | Backcountry
The Backcountry kit has set the standard for backcountry medical care for over 20 years. Group leaders, backpackers, sportspersons, and more will find everything they need to care for themselves, their family, or a large group in easily accessible, injury specific compartments.
This Kit Features:
- CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Bag: Detachable ultralight / watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp, element-proof storage, fold-out medications organizer, water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- Clean and close wounds irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps, Glutose Gel, dental repair items, a scalpel, oral rehydration salts, a sterile scrub brush, and numerous bandages and dressings
- Stabilize fractures and sprains with C-Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Contents of Bag:
- 8 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 3 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
- 2 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 2 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)