HydroBlu Pressurized Jerry Can Water filter- Rugged heavy duty
The pressurized Jerry Can was created to provide high quality water quickly and efficiently. It's internal filtration system along with a hand pump make it easy to filter large amounts of water while camping, traveling, or in the case of emergencies.
The Pressurized Jerry Can Water Filter is lightweight, which allows for easy carry for filling from almost any water source. With a two stage filter system, water taste and clarity are enhanced, while removing harmful bacteria, chemicals, metals, sediments, and other contaminates.
- Removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- 0.1 Micron hollow fiber membrane
- Perfect for camping, travel and for emergency situations
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 3 minutes
- Activated Carbon storage compartments
- 1 – Pressurized Jerry Can
- 1 – 0.1 Hollow fiber filter
- 1 - Activated charcoal filter
- Filter Material: Activated Charcoal and Hollow Fiber (in separate filters
- Removes: chemicals, heavy metals, discoloration, Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, and Salmonella
- Filter Life: up to 10,000 gallons
- Filter Capacity (size): 15 liters or 4 gallons
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- BPA Free
- Dimensions: 14" x 13.5" x 8"